Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1/11/11

My Sister's a Pop Star Series

This new Usborne series by Kimberly Greene is GREAT for 10+ aged girls! I can't wait to watch them fly off the table at my spring elementary school book fairs! Basically the series, which consists of 3 books, is written from the perspective of Sam Devine. Sam's sister is a pop star and, as a result, Sam's life is crazy. This series, unlike so many other books and TV shows, is NOT about the glories of being a pop star. Instead, it focuses on how Sam's life is affected by her sister's stardom and her desire for a "normal" life. Readers can even follow Sam's blog online at www.mysistersapopstar.com. Go here to read an excerpt from Chapter 1 of My Sister's a Pop Star, the first book in the series. The other two books in the series are The Fame Game and Me and My Life On TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment