Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/11/12

Weekly Highlights

What a week!  I finished up my 3rd week in a row of elementary book fairs today.  This week was just as eventful as last week...my computer crashed on Wednesday.  Not great timing, but I was reminded of how thankful I am for this business.  I was able to go that afternoon and purchase a new laptop without any worries thanks to my Usborne income.  It is such a blessing to be able to not stress about the little financial hiccups that life throws our way.  What a motivation to continue to grow my Usborne business for those little emergencies!  :)

Here are some highlights from this week...
  • Tara Maple (Opelika, AL) had a new consultant join her team...welcome Tawana Malone (Opelika, AL)!
  • Julianne Carney (Collierville, AL) had 2 consultants join her team...welcome Deanna Perkins (Loveland, CO) and Keri Smith (Lamar, MS)!
  • Jessica Wood (Sheffield, AL) had an elementary book fair this week!
  • Brandy Forsyth (Weaver, AL) had a big library order this week!
  • Mandy Golightly (Helena, AL) and Mandy Posey (Maylene, AL) have a booth this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment