Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5/5/12

Weekly Highlights

What a week I have had!!!  I had my 2nd week of 3 elementary school book fairs in a row.  During the course of the week my youngest son got sick and had to miss 2 days of school and I threw out my back while playing on the floor with him Thursday night.  I realized even more this week how amazing it is to have a husband who is supportive of my business.  He worked from home 2 days while my son couldn't go to school and spent yesterday at my book fair with me because I literally couldn't bend over.  Did I mention that I had to break down my book fair yesterday and go set up another elementary book fair yesterday afternoon?  Yep...my husband is amazing!!!!  So, THAT is my weekly highlight!  :)  Here are some more highlights from our team this week...
  • Julianne Carney (Collierville, TN) had a great elementary book fair this week AND was #4 in Team Leader sales for the month of April!
  • Amanda Ledbetter (Sylacauga, AL) is having her kick-off party this weekend!
  • Katie Meyerpeter (Chelsea, AL) promoted to Team Leader Express Success (which got her in the President's Club), earned her May dot to solidify earning her iPad, and got a call from Randall White congratulating her on promoting!!!!  What an awesome week!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment