Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8/24/11

Birmingham Area School & Library training!

Mark your calendars for Sunday, September 18 at 3:00! I will be hosting a school & library training at my house for consultants on our team in the Birmingham area (or further if you are willing to drive ;)). Topics we will cover include: what to say on the phone to schedule an appointment with a librarian, Literacy for a Lifetime, & teacher workroom set-ups. We will also have a mock library appointment so you can see first-hand how to conduct an appointment with a school or public librarian. This training is specifically for Educational Consultants (EC's) or consultants who are interested in becoming an EC. Remember, you MUST be an EC to work with libraries & schools that have a Kindergarten and above. I'm looking forward to this training...I think it will be very beneficial for those in the SL market!

Please email me & let me know if you are planning to attend the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment