Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1/6/12

Weekly Highlights

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas & New Year's! My family is back in the swing of things and I am excited about what this year holds! Remember the weekend training coming up February 3-5 at Lake Martin, AL. This is going to be an awesome weekend of training, motivation, and FUN!!! So far, here is who has let me know they are coming:

Julianne Carney
Jessica Wood
Tara Maple
Molly Smith
Kimmer Plunk
Melinda Thompson
Martha-Ryburn Stainton
Sara Liechty
Brandy Forsyth
Felicia Self

That sounds like a super fun group to me! :) We still have some room, so if you want to come let me know asap and just get your $20 check in the mail to me...it will cover all the meals for the weekend.

Here are a couple of highlights from this week...

Melinda Thompson (Batesville, TN) has 3 (possibly 4) home parties scheduled for January!

Katie Meyerpeter (Chelsea, AL) has scheduled her kick-off party!

No comments:

Post a Comment