Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6/3/11

Weekly Highlights

I hope everyone is surviving this hot start to the summer! Usborne National Convention is in ONE WEEK & I am pumped!!! Julianne Carney, Tara Maple, LeAnne Haynes, Jessica Wood, & I will be arriving in Tulsa on Wednesday...I can't wait to share all about it with you when we get back! Here are some highlights from this week...
  • Brittany Brewton (Florence, AL) had her first public library order!
  • Robin Flournoy (Knoxville, TN) booked her first Reach for the Stars!
  • Julianne Carney (Collierville, TN) booked a HUGE education conference for NEXT WEEK!
  • Julianne & I were #1 and #2 in May sales on Ruth's team!
  • We had a new consultant join our team...welcome Kyla Eiland (Clanton, AL)!
Whew!!! What a fun start to the summer for our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment