Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

12/11/10

Weekly Highlights

I hope you have all had a great week! We are nearing the Christmas sales finish line! I hope you have had great sales AND have been focusing on your January and 2011 calendars!!! ;) Here are some highlights from this week...
  • Tara Maple (Opelika, AL) is currently #22 on the President's Club leaderboard!!!
  • Deanna Leras (Auburn, AL) had a booth this week where she booked 3 home parties for January!
  • The next incentive TRAVEL CONTEST will be announced on Tuesday!!!!! Wherever we are going, I promise it will be amazing!!! I just earned my 3rd trip with Usborne and each one has been absolutely incredible...I have been able to share Rome, Italy with my husband and a 7-day Hawaiian cruise with my 9-year-old son. These are memories that will last a lifetime! I want to share the next trip with you guys! So, are you going!?! Make it a goal NOW to earn this trip!
Have a wonderful weekend! If you have a highlight, share it in the comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment