Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

11/8/10

Conspiracy 365

I really can't say enough about this amazing series! It has gotten me in to schools and libraries I never have been in before...including one library I had been trying to work with for 3 years! It has increased my elementary school book fairs by drawing in the 5th graders...the group that is typically "too cool" for book fairs. It has made me an all-star to many librarians...they are seeing guys who have never loved to read frantic to get their hands on the next book. Many librarians have told me they have waiting lists for the books...which has resulted in them ordering another set (or 2)! I had one middle school that I have never worked with before order 2 copies of each book in the series...they called me just a week after they received the books to order 2 more copies of the first 3 books because they had 10 STUDENTS on the waiting list for January!

Why am I telling you all this? Because I want you to realize what a gold mine you have in your grasp. This series is EXCLUSIVE TO USBORNE CONSULTANTS. Translated: You are the ONLY place librarians and families can go to get these books!!!! This is a product you can be proud of...I am reading the series myself and have been blown away by how it keeps you on the edge of your seat, each book leaves you hanging and wanting to start reading the next one, and the content is completely appropriate for students.

So, how do you market this book? By telling EVERYONE!
  • Highlight it at home parties and booths...moms need to realize that we don't just have books for babies & toddlers. Usborne will continue to grow up with their kids by always providing great books...all the way to high school! Make sure your customers know that you can now get the books in boxed sets (4 books per box)...what a great Christmas present!
  • If you work with schools & libraries (or want to), let this be your "in" for getting an appointment. And know that they will end up ordering way more than just Conspiracy 365! :) Remember that to work with schools & libraries, you need to be an educational consultant.
  • If you have already sold the series to schools & libraries, give them a call and see if they need another set.
  • Send a letter to all the school libraries & libraries in your area about the series (make sure the school is not listed by another consultant before you do this). Include a copy of the wonderful Conspiracy 365 brochure (see below) available from the home office in the business supply store on your consultant site or in OrderPro. I sent this to a few middle schools in August and also included 5 Conspiracy 365 bookmarks (also available from the home office). I followed up each letter sent with a phone call for an appointment about a week later. I have listed 2 more middle schools as a result of this mail out!!! Let me know if you want a copy of the letter I used. :)
Let's continue to show the home office that they can trust us to sale these amazing books that they make exclusive to us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment